We’re super excited to open-source the GraphQL Playground today. While working with GraphQL over the past two years, we’ve continuously tried to improve our development workflows - this is the result.
Compared to GraphiQL here are some of the biggest additions:
- Works standalone as a multi-platform desktop app (and web)
- Interactive, multi-column API docs (with keyboard support)
- Sharing of your GraphQL queries/endpoints via GraphQL Bin
- Support for real-time subscriptions
- Other features like HTTP headers, VIM mode, tabs, query history & more
You can download it here: Download
We’re looking forward to your feedback and hope you find it useful for your GraphQL workflows! Happy developing!