A selection of features, changes & bug fixes of this release:
- The system fields createdAt and updatedAt are now optional.
- Valid function names are now restricted to alphanumeric characters, dashes and underscores.
- Permanent Authentication Tokens (PATs) are renamed to Root Tokens.
- Schema Extensions have received a lot of improvements, and are renamed to (Custom) Resolvers.
- A lot of feedback has been incorporated into the latest CLI beta version.
Read the full changelog: https://github.com/graphcool/graphcool/releases/tag/v0.4
Resources & Community
We released the GraphQL Playground on Product Hunt & as open-sourced it on GitHub. All API endpoints are already using the new & improvement version: Introducing GraphQL Playground.
A new GraphQL Radio episode is available. In this episode, Michael from GraphCMS shares why GraphQL is such a great fit for content management systems in general and what’s special about GraphCMS: https://youtu.be/OIt5idm1NOQ.
A new set of videos have been added to GraphQL Talks, including presentations from GraphQL Berlin and ElixirConf: https://www.graph.cool/talks/